Triplex Guide Pins
- The GUIDE PINS are of simple, strong construction and have no extra locking system which might fail.
- When both GUIDE PINS are raised they close completely together at the top.
- Approved by ABS and DNV
Triplex Guide Pins "S" type:
- The angular type of Guide Pins makes extra locking mechanism on top of pins unecessary.
- Simple design and durable construction. Large diameter rollers with bronze bearings.
- Satisfies NMD requirements both for sideways (60°) and upwards (30°) with maximum loads.
- S-65 SWL 65 Tons
- S-115 SWL 115 Tons
- S-200 SWL 200 Tons
- S-300 SWL 300 Tons
Triplex Guide Pins "V" type
- High quality steel rollers are mounted on bronze bearings.
- The vertical Guide Pins with hydraulic locking device on top.
- Satisfies NMD requirements both for sideways (60°) and upwards (30°) with maximum loads
- V-200 SWL200 Tons
- V-300 SWL300 Tons