TRIPLEX MDH 140
*Manufactured under Norwegian Patent Number 325335 and corresponding foreign patents.
Triplex MDH 140 for 120T torpedo anchors
Torpedo anchor with a weight of 120 tons can easily be collected, wherever it is located on deck, transported aft and deployed in one continuous operation.
Easy, safe and fast 98T and 120T torpedo handling
No dangerous wires on deck - Free deck area - 10 torpedos in one trip!
Triplex MDH 140 has been tested (launch and recovery) under extreme weather conditions;
- 3.9 HS
- 5.7 HS
- 6.8 HS
- 42 degrees up against the weather.
Easy to operate:
- 1 operator (Triplex MDH 140) and 1 operator (Main winch)
- Transports and launch each torpedo in 5 min (from any location on deck)
- No use of dangerous wires and tuggers to drag the torpedo on deck
- No need for main crane, rail cranes, camera systems, other deck advices or additional torpedo equipment
- The MDH 140 is all you need!!!
Contact Offshore Sales Manager, Even Kippernes, for more information about the Triplex MDH 140.