Triplex net winches
MacGregor’s Triplex brand offers the world's largest and most powerful fishing net hauling winches, with a 50-tonne hauling force.
Net winches are designed to haul-up the fishing net with full power and speed simultaneously. Maximum grip on the net, cork and lead lines is achieved as the net is hauled by three rollers simultaneously. Low-profile installations also provide excellent stability in comparison to other systems.
Net winches are supplied in a variety of sizes with a hauling power of 6 to 50-tonnes. Both hydraulic- and electric-drive net winches are available.
All Triplex products can be easily assembled, operated and maintained. They are built to be robust and offer high-quality performance.
- Optimal performance and less costly to haul-up a fishing net; [100% are you sure there is no loss of efficiency in any part of the system?] extremely [?] efficient net pull
- Equally distributed hauling power across the greater length and full width of the net
- Minimised wear on fishing net
- Designed to work in harsh environments
- Simple installation, available for either starboard or portside installation
- Remote-control via a portable radio control panel
- Special tilt feature makes drying operation simple and safe
- Improved net traction area
- Safer working environment on board
- Fast and easy roller replacement
- Provides an effective and steady pull on the net and cork line
- Minimal deck area required
- Able to be customised according to your needs
- Independent hydraulic or mechanical declutching of all rollers (optional)